The Tunisian CYBERSECURITY CONFERENCE MEA was the outcome of eight successive editions of CYBERSECURITY CONFERENCES in Mannheim, Germany, as well as a strategic partnership between SAMA PARTNERS Group and the Arab ICT Organization (AICTO).
The CYBERSECURITY CONFERENCE MEA in numbers:Over 150 visitors - 20 speakers - 7 Partners
2023, SAMA PARTNERS & AICTO worked together on an interesting and engaging program, featuring high-level experts from various sectors with a special focus on the Energy Sector. The conference participants were confronted with current cybersecurity topics and gained insights into developing and designing security strategies.
The CYBERSECURITY CONFERENCE MEA organized awards for the best Tunisian cybersecurity master, bachelor, and end-of-study projects. The jury was composed of:
- Dr. Ali Mabrouk, CEO, SAMA PARTNERS Business Solutions Group
- Professor Slim Rekhis, Lab Director at Communication Networks and Security Research Lab, SUP’COM
- Professor Brahim Hnich, Professor of Computer Science, Monastir University
At the end of the conference, we had two workshops:
- Workshop 01: Next-Generation SOC technical & functional simulation for the Energy Sector.
- Workshop 02: “Introduction to Pentesting - Unveiling Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities - Understanding Pentesting: Discover what pentesting entails, why it is crucial, and how it complements other cybersecurity measures”.
Speakers' and participants' testimonies regarding the CYBERSECURITY CONFERENCE MEA 2023
Congratulations to the Arab ICT Organization of the Arab League and Sama Partners for this fruitful conference. It’s been a pleasure to be there together with our neighbors and friends from ITU to inform the audience on international cybersecurity relevant activities and the processes that led to the development of Cyber Security and Software Update guidelines and regulations for automotive.
Congratulations to all the SAMA Partners team for the great success of this interesting event. Also a big thanks for the welcome and the good logistics provided.
Thank you very much for your friendly and welcoming attitude. I was very impressed by the well well-educated young attendees of the conference. The ratio of woman in IT is from the German perspective very Exemplary.
Initiative & Organization
Strategic Partner 23
Scientific Partners 23
We would like to thank our partners for their support!
CONTACT : CYBERSECURITY CONFERENCE TEAM
Chayma Ben Abdelghani | Dr. Maha Ben Amor
Phone:+216 98 199 551 / +216 71 947 457